Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jacked Jacuzzi Jet

I walked out of the women’s locker room today wet from my shower into the brisk October LA air, and the Jacuzzi had no water in it! It was drained with yellow police tape around it.

You know, it’s the little things in life—like looking forward to sitting in front of a Jacuzzi jet after a long day at work, a little jet stream of love on your spine, massaging the tension away. So bourgeois. People around the world don’t have drinking water and my day is dampered by the Jacuzzi being closed for maintenance.

A woman once told me she got off on the jets. When I was young, I heard a story about a woman getting pregnant in a Jacuzzi, even though they never “did it.” My ex once came down with a skin rash from all the bacteria floating around in the hot cess pool.

As my students would say, I was “jacked” of my Jacuzzi jet.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I will never set foot in a public hot tub again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist the goddamn things, I really can't. It may just be my need to roll in filth. Every house in Petri Town has to have a hot tub. It's the law.

    But now listen, speaking of law, what happened with the police tape??? Don't leave that juicy little morsel hanging out there!

    ReplyDelete