Thursday, November 12, 2009

Put Me Down Like Old Yeller

I have such a headache.

That is my post.

I can’t even begin to tell you about my day. The ninth grade boy that posted a blog in MY name and to top it off, it was plagiarized from another student. Parent conference, the administrator doesn’t show up. The other ninth grade boy that showed me a picture of MY name loves marijuana after he left the class and came back smelling of some kind of smoke. Call school police because the deans aren’t answering the phone in their office. Document, document. Right now I hate my life teaching in the inner-city.

I feel like shutting down the whole blog project. It started because our school has no computer lab in which to take the students. Since most students don’t have computers and printers, how are they supposed to type their papers??? I hate the system.

And I was out of aspirin.

I just woke up my neighbor to borrow some.

Now I am going to bed.

But I am obsessing and hope I can sleep.

1 comment: